Important Queensland White Card Replacement Changes
We have been advised by Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) that, from February 2019, Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) will require additional documentation before a replacement Queensland White Card can be issued.
From February 2019, everyone will need to provide the following documentation in order to receive a replacement Queensland White Card:
- A copy of your Statement of Attainment for either:
- CPCCWHS1001 – Prepare to work safely in the construction industry, or
- CPCCOHS1001A Work safely in the construction industry
- A declaration confirming that:
- Your original card has been lost, stolen or destroyed, and
- The RTO that originally issued the card is no longer operating.
What does this mean for you?
You will need to provide the additional information as outlined above in order to finalise the application and receive the replacement White Card.
If you are unable to provide the additional information as outlined above, we will be unable to issue you with a new white card and you will need to complete a new White Card course and assessments (at your own cost).
Please Note: replacement white cards can no longer be issued for the original 30215QLD Course in general safety induction (construction industry) (QLD Blue Card) from February 2019.