Lost White Card? get a replacement here

Lost White Card? Here’s What To Do

If you have completed a White Card Course
and you received a White Card:

  • We can replace any lost or damaged White Card from any RTO
  • We can replace a lost or damaged Queensland Blue Card
  • Get your replacement White Card FAST (1-2 business days)
  • Only $27.50! Upgrade to Express Delivery for only $9 extra
  • All we need is your details, ID and for you to complete our Statutory Declaration

Replace White Card

If you have NOT completed a White Card Course
and have never received a White Card:

  • You can get your White Card conveniently online
  • Complete Course anytime 24/7, or in Small Time Chunks
  • Get your White Card FAST (1-3 business days)
  • NATIONALLY Recognised official RTO course
  • From only $38.50! Upgrade to Priority Service for Only $12 extra
  • All You Need is a Computer, Internet Connection, and a Printer

Start White Card Course

If you have lost your Construction White Card and you are wondering what to do, this page outlines the steps to take to quickly get a replacement White Card mailed out to you.

If your White Card has been lost, stolen or destroyed we are able to replace it for you. If you lost a Queensland Blue Card, we can also replace that. The process involved is not complicated. It simply involves you signing a Statutory Declaration to say that you previously obtained your White Card (or Blue Card) officially through an RTO (Registered Training Organisation) by completing the course, and explaining why/how it was lost, stolen or destroyed.

Then we can post out a replacement White Card within 1 to 2 business days (usually 1) for just $27.50, and we also offer Express Delivery (using Express Post) for extra $9.00 (incl GST).

Replace White Card

Here’s What You Need To Replace Your Lost White Card:

First, you must have successfully completed one of the following construction safety induction units with a properly registered RTO at some point in the past. If you go through the following process without having previously held one of the below Cards, you are committing an unlawful act and may be prosecuted:

  • CPCCWHS1001: Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card)
  • CPCCOHS1001A: Work safely in the construction industry
  • 30215QLD Course in general safety induction (construction industry) (QLD Blue Card)

Then, you will need to complete a Statutory Declaration (we supply this for you) which outlines how your card was lost, stolen or destroyed. This Declaration then needs to be witnessed by an authorised person and submitted to us. You can do this through the online account created for you when you register.

Next, submit a copy of your photographic identification (ID). There are two options for doing this:

  • upload it to your online account; or
  • use a webcam to photograph and submit it to us online.

It is important to note that you will be issued with a QLD White Card which is valid and accepted in all Australian States and Territories.  WorkSafe QLD requires us as an RTO to provide a replacement White Card to any person who satisfactorily meets the above criteria.

Here’s The Process To Get A Replacement White Card Step-By-Step:

Nationally Recognised Training
  1. Make sure you have completed one of the above courses at some point in the past – (this is an essential requirement);
  2. Click on the “Replace White Card” button below and then complete fully the registration/profile information;
  3. Complete your postal address details within your account so we know where to send your replacement White Card;
  4. Fill out the Statutory Declaration provided outlining the reasons and situation in which your card was stolen, destroyed or lost;
  5. Get your Declaration witnessed by a suitably authorised person (There is a list provided in the process, but typically this can be a Justice of the Peace (JP), Commissioner for Declarations, etc.)
  6. Upload your Declaration and a copy of your photographic identification (ID) into your account. If you have a webcam you can use this to submit a copy of your ID.

Replace White Card

If you need any assistance you can contact us on LiveChat at the very bottom right of this web page, or through our Contact Us page here.


Urban E-Learning is not registered with CRICOS, therefore cannot offer training to student visa holders; please click here to see the UEL Student Handbook for further information.