Lost White Card? Here’s What To Do
If your QLD White Card has been lost, stolen or destroyed we are able to replace it for you*.
Then we can post out a replacement White Card within 1 to 2 business days (usually 1) for just $27.50, and we also offer Express Delivery (using Express Post) for extra $9.00 (incl GST).
Here’s What You Need To Replace Your Lost QLD White Card:
You need to send us a copy of your statement of attainment from when you successfully completed one of the following courses 1:
- CPCCWHS1001: Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (White Card) (issued from December 2016 onwards) *2
- CPCCOHS1001A: Work safely in the construction industry (issued between July 2009 and December 2017) *2
Then, you will need to complete a Declaration (we supply this for you) which outlines how your card was lost, stolen or destroyed. This Declaration then needs to be submitted to us. You can do this through the online account created for you when you register.
Next, submit certified³ copies of your identity (ID).
The evidence of identity (EOI) documents must comprise either:
- One (1) Category A document and two (2) Category B documents, or
- Two (2) Category A documents and one (1) Category B document.
Please click here for further information about the Evidence of Identity requirements.
It is important to note that you will be issued with a QLD White Card which is valid and accepted in all Australian States and Territories.
Here’s The Process To Get A Replacement White Card Step-By-Step:
- Make sure you have completed one of the above courses at some point in the past – (this is an essential requirement);
- Click on the “Replace White Card” button below and then complete fully the registration/profile information;
- Complete your postal address details within your account so we know where to send your replacement White Card;
- Fill out the Declaration provided outlining the reasons and situation in which your card was stolen, destroyed or lost;
- Upload your Declaration, a copy of your statement of attainment and required photographic identification (ID)³ into your account.
• residents of Western Australia, and residents of Tasmania.
1 If you are unable to obtain your original statement of attainment, or you have not completed either of the courses mentioned on this page (e.g. you have completed the older 30215QLD Course in general safety induction which is no longer recognised), you will need to complete a new CPCCWHS1001: Prepare to work safely in the construction industry course to obtain a new white card.
2 In order to receive a replacement Queensland White Card you must have successfully complete the Unit and was issued with a Queensland White Card based off the original training.
3 In order to receive a replacement Queensland White Card you must have successfully complete the Unit and was issued with a Queensland White Card based off the original training. Evidence of Identity documents must be certified copies of the Original. This means that they must be Certified by an authorised person. In Queensland, this must be a JP, Commissioner for Declarations, or a Legal Practitioner. However, in all other states, an authorised person may be used from the link below: