An accident at a Sydney south-west site has claimed the life of a 24 year old man.
The man died as a result of electrocution at a factory in Moorebank.
Emergency services was called to the site after receiving reports of a man who was electrocuted. He was working alongside 4 others when the fatal incident occurred.
The 4 men were rescued from the roof while the 24 year old man remained trapped and was not able to be freed until the power was turned off. He was eventually reached but paramedics were not able to revive the man and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Another worker was taken to Liverpool Hospital for treatment of leg burns.
The 3 other men were treated by NSW Ambulance paramedics on the scene.
Please share this post on social media with the icons below or to the left.