A man has died after suffering an electric shock while at work on power-lines on Sydney’s lower north shore.
Paramedics were called to the scene where they attended to the man who had suffered an electric shock.
The 39 year old man was treated at the scene and then rushed to Royal North Shore Hospital in a critical condition, where he passed away.
The man was an employee of Ausgrid. Source: https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/worker-dead-another-critical-after-sydney-scaffolding-collapse-20190401-p519mf.html
Please share this post on social media with the icons below or to the left.