A fatal electric shock incident has taken place in Sydney’s Lower North Shore.
A man died after being electrocuted while working on power-lines on Tuesday.
It is believed the 39 year old man was working on a cherry picker at the time and came into contact with live overhead power-lines.
The man was treated by paramedics at the scene before being transported to Royal North Shore Hospital in a critical condition.
An investigation is now underway.
Please share this post on social media with the icons below or to the left.