The health and safety of apprentices on work sites has been highlighted by a tragic incident at a Melbourne worksite.
A 20 year old apprentice worker died while working inside an open-ended tank. The man became overcome with the fumes in the confined space. He was working with power tools at the time.
An investigation is underway and will reveal more about the tragedy but this death brings the number of workplace fatalities to 21 for 2018.
Please share this post on social media with the icons below or to the left.